Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hand Drawn Flat Plan: Front cover

Here I have drawn out my flat plans, before I did this I needed to use a pre existing music magazines front cover as a template, for my template I chose a front cover from kerrang music magazine because I liked the composition of it, my music magazine is the same genre as kerrang so I thought by choosing a magazine the same genre it would make a clear link between the genre and the appearance of my music magazine, the music magazine I want to produce and the template I have used both use a guitar as one of the props in the main image, I thought this is relevant because it will help me where to put the coversine's and the layering of everything I will use to create my music magazine. I have also included the pre existing music magazines front cover that I used as a template below my flat plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment